Returns and Disputes
HFG Hotels Pty Ltd (ABN 84 603 395 937(“The Seabreeze Hotel”) provides services, including the sale and distribution of tickets (the “Seller”). In providing these services, The Seabreeze Hotel owns and operates Seabreezemackay.com.au (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from The Seabreeze Hotel, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
The Seabreeze Hotel may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on The Seabreeze Hotel’s website and at The Seabreeze Hotel agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from The Seabreeze Hotel on request.
General Terms and Conditions
The Seabreeze Hotel acts as the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) The Seabreeze Hotel otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The Seabreeze Hotel will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled or rescheduled by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a prior to the event. The Seabreeze Hotel does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither The Seabreeze Hotel nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Seabreeze Hotel will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. The Seabreeze Hotel may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. The Seabreeze Hotel may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from The Seabreeze Hotel or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of The Seabreeze Hotel and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. The Seabreeze Hotel will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. The Seabreeze Hotel may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by The Seabreeze Hotel at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While The Seabreeze Hotel takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The Seabreeze Hotel may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error The Seabreeze Hotel will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in The Seabreeze Hotel reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, The Seabreeze Hotel may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to The Seabreeze Hotel by a third party.